ACCC Insurance Company, in receivership
Proof of Claim Filing Deadline is June 30, 2022
On October 7, 2021 the Order Granting Application To Set Claim Filing Deadline and Approve Notices was entered. You may find the proof of claim forms and instructions by following this link : ACCC Proof of Claim Documents
Texas and Alabama Policyholders
- Texas policies in force as of 12/1/2020 have been assumed by Redpoint County Mutual Insurance Company, a Texas property and casualty insurance company.
- Alabama policies in force as of 12/1/2020 have been assumed by Incline Casualty Company.
For all inquiries related to Texas and Alabama policies or claims with date of loss on or after December 1, 2020, please call Embark General at (833)362-2751.Or contact the companies at the following mailing address:
Redpoint County Mutual Insurance Company
Incline Casualty Company
13215 Bee Cave Parkway
Building B, Suite 240
Austin, Texas 78738
Order of Liquidation
On 12/14/2020, the Travis County Judicial District Court entered the Order Appointing Liquidator and Permanent Injunction. Pursuant to the terms of the Court’s Order:
- The Order of Liquidation will become effective at 12:01 a.m., December 30, 2020;
- Pursuant to TEX. INS. CODE § 443.152(b), all policies, insurance contracts, surety bonds or surety undertakings issued by ACCC in effect at the time of issuance this order continued in force only until the earlier of:
- January 29, 2021, at 11:59:59 p.m., the 30th day after the effective date of this order;
- the date of expiration of the policy coverage;
- the date the insured replaced the insurance coverage or otherwise terminated the policy; or
- The effective date of a transfer of a policy to an assuming insurer.
The SDR transfered all pending claims to the affected State Guaranty Associations on or after December 30, 2020. Contact information for each state guaranty fund is available at https://www.ncigf.org/resources/links-and-contacts/.
For all other ACCC Insurance Company inquires:
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time please call (888)823-0888