Prime Tempus was appointed Special Deputy Receiver on October 22, 2020
ACCC Insurance Company, in receivership
On 12/14/2020, the Travis County Judicial District Court entered the Order Appointing Liquidator and Permanent Injunction. Pursuant to the terms of the Court’s Order:
- The Order of Liquidation will become effective at 12:01 a.m., December 30, 2020;
- ACCC Insurance Company, in receivership stopped issuing claims payments, but will allow claims checks previously issued to continue to be presented for payment until January 29, 2021.
- Pursuant to TEX. INS. CODE § 443.152(b), all policies, insurance contracts, surety bonds or surety undertakings issued by ACCC in effect at the time of issuance this order shall continue in force only until the earlier of:
- January 29, 2021, at 11:59:59 p.m., the 30th day after the effective date of this order;
- the date of expiration of the policy coverage;
- the date the insured has replaced the insurance coverage or otherwise terminated the policy; or
- The effective date of a transfer of a policy to an assuming insurer.
The SDR will transfer all pending claims to the affected State Guaranty Associations on or after December 30, 2020. Contact information for each state guaranty fund is available at https://www.ncigf.org/resources/links-and-contacts/.
On December 21, 2020 the Order Granting Application to Approve Transfer of Certain Policies of Insurance for ACCC Insurance Company, in receivership was entered. This Order approved the assumption of all in-force ACCC policies and all losses related to those policies as of December 1, 2020 for Texas and Alabama policyholders. These assumptions have received all final approvals and have been signed by all parties.
Texas and Alabama Policyholders
- Texas policies in force as of 12/1/2020 have been assumed by Redpoint County Mutual Insurance Company, a Texas property and casualty insurance company.
- Alabama policies in force as of 12/1/2020 have been assumed by Incline Casualty Company.
These policies and all claims with dates of loss on or after 12/1/2020 will be administered by Embark General. Assumption certificates and letters have been issued to all policyholders affected by these transactions.
These certificates listed the following address and contact information:
Redpoint County Mutual Insurance Company
Incline Casualty Company
13215 Bee Cave Parkway
Building B, Suite 240
Austin, Texas 78738
For all inquires related to Texas and Alabama policies or claims with dates of loss on or after December 1, 2020 please call Embark General at (833)362-2751
For all other ACCC Insurance Company inquires:
Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time please call (888)823-0888